Join Our Team
Your passion, inspiration and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our agency can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Intensive Case Management (ICM) Job Listings
Job Title: ICM Recovery Coordinator
Job Type: Non-Exempt
(Any equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Requires an Associates in Human Services or the skills, knowledge and abilities equivalent to the completion of a two year degree in Human Services
- Former consumer of mental health services with a minimum of 2 consecutive years in recovery (living, learning, and / or working).
- Requires 2 years of related work and/or volunteer experience.
- Knowledge of public mental health and/or co-occurring disorder services.
- Ability to organize; prioritize; and schedule work assignments.
- Personal understanding of Psychosocial Rehab Model and Peer Support Model.
- Ability to work independently, as a team member, and/or a team leader.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of case management theory and practice.
- Knowledge of patient confidentiality and HIPAA.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Knowledge of AKAIMS preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with individuals to engage them in recovery activities that lead to quality of life—living, learning, and working.
- Personal understanding of recovery and self-help techniques and mutual support
Click on the link for a complete job description: Recovery Coordinator
Job Title: Volunteer
All volunteers are required to demonstrate competencies to provide services within the role and scope of their volunteer position. Volunteers can participate in different programs within the organization. Some of those roles are as follows:
- Be a friendly volunteer and greet and develop on-going relationships with program participants
- Be a designated shopper and help participants maintain their independence and keep up good nutrition
- Answer phones
- Phone participants for appointment reminders
- Arts and crafts
- Construct and / or build participant charts
- Construct resource binders
- Prepare group materials
- Co-facilitate groups
- Assist in our holiday programs
- Other jobs / roles as needed
- Be able to pass an extensive state and federal background check.
- Have negative TB (PPD) test results
Click on the link for a complete job description: Volunteer
We believe in hiring the very best. Our workplace experience sets us apart and makes us a great place to work. Our goal is to create an environment of exceptional organizational values, customer service standards, and employee satisfaction.
In order to submit applications for positions with CHOICES, Inc. you must:
- Complete our Employment Application
- Attach a copy of your resume, cover letter, CV, and/or any reference letters and contacts
- Submit your application using one of the following methods:
- Via FAX
- (907) 333 – 4383 | Attention to HR
- By Email
- In Person
- 1231 Gambell St. Suite 300, Anchorage, AK 99501
- Via FAX
Applicants who are offered employment may be required to successfully complete certain pre-employment onboarding requirements (including employment and education background checks, reference requests, authorization to work in the United States, and drug testing, where applicable).
CHOICES, Inc, offers healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families. As our employee, you may be eligible to choose from a comprehensive list of benefits and select those that best meet the needs of you and your family. Among the benefits available to eligible employees are: