Our Expert Team is With You Every Step Along the Way
We can help you recover the life you deserve — a life centered around your values — a life worth living.
Our professional and knowledgeable staff is committed to providing guidance about your treatment options. Whether you are seeking help for yourself or reaching out on behalf of a loved one, we are here to assist you in determining the best path forward.
First, when considering if CHOICES, Inc. is the right service provider for you, a loved one or for your client, please review our general eligibility criteria.
Thought all enrollment criteria are made on a person-by-person basis according to each individual’s specific needs and goals, we do require that individuals who heal with us meet certain general criteria.
- Our programs are designed for ADULTS who are 18 years or older.
- We serve individuals with severe and persistent MENTAL ILLNESS that may include:
- Anxiety Disorders (Stress related, panic disorder, social phobia, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder)
- Affective/Mood Disorders (Major depression, adjustment disorder, depressive symptoms, bipolar diosrder)
- Substance Use Disorders (Alcohol dependence, other drug dependence)
- Psychotic Disorders (Schizophrenia, personality disorder)
- We provide support to individuals who are not able to respond to traditional outpatient treatment. For example:
- 2 or more admissions to psychiatric acute hospital or crisis recovery center in the past 6 months
- 2 or more visits to emergency room in the past 6 months
- Recent discharge from residential or sub-acute placement
Preparing for your first appointment is easy
If you are interested in mental health and substance use disorder treatment services and case management for yourself, your loved one, or your client, download (print) and fill our all the forms below and submit them using one of the following methods:
- By Fax to (907) 333 – 4343
- By Mail or in Person
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life.